Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'm back :))

hi readers.

it has been so longggg since i wrote in this blog. i'm fineee. life has it ups and downs.

Alhamdulillah. God has made the right path for me. He let me to treasure the hidden meaning behind it.

Now, i'm working at UiTM Segamat, Johor (i blog using their internet line tho :p) teaching pre diploma & diploma students. I teach 2 subjects for this semester, which are 'Introduction to Business Statistucs' and 'Extensive Mathematics'.

I loveee my job, flexible working hours, love my students, UiTM staff, Segamat people. Thanks for helping me out. . The only thing that i suck up is, the boring  dull town and the feeling being missed by my family and bf. Other than that, I'm more than happy living here. I stayed at the rented house at Segamat, it's about 15 km from UiTM.

Yeah, me and my bf still together. He is busy with charity and Islamic works. He wants to get serious in business. Alhamdulillah, God had help him in many ways. He always advised me;

"Bila kita kejar agama, dunia yang kejar kita. Jangan  pula kita kejar dunia, tapi agama yang tinggalkan kita"

ok till then peeps. I need to study for IELTS. 2 days left!
how i wish i have more timeeeee!


. Hugs . Hugs . Hugs .

♥ Lana ♥
 

0 comments: