Saturday, March 17, 2012

Wedding - 2 months++ left

hi & salam all!

i have edited my blog template. cute aite? haha. but this new design had eliminated some of my widgets, including my wedding checklist. adoi.

so, i have to create a new wedding checklist. tapi tak boleh nak buat checklist tu as blog footer macam dulu dah. nak create tab baru khas untuk checklist pun tak boleh. sigh sigh sigh! please help this noob girl. helpp...

i'm done with my first fitting for reception dress. it was awesome schmowsome! kena panjangkan part skirt dress je, kecilkan badan. i prefer not to post any teaser of my reception dress. but i will post the pics of my family with their first fitting session. yeah, dato' roy from roy busana anggun design & tailor all of our baju for my big day.

hihi. do wait for it ok!

. Hugs . Hugs . Hugs .
♥ Lana ♥


0 comments: