Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ideas on Pre- Wedding Photoshoot


hi & salam readers.

i had visited the soon-to-be venue for pre-wed photoshoot.
Venue: Semenyih
Date: April

the theme is... i've no idea. u name it. -__-

Below are some of the pics I've obtained from Google. Cekidaut yo.
















too much? hehehe...

No, I'm not perasan mat saleh or syok sendiri or what else.

The fact is, it is very rare to found malay/local couples choose equestrian/horse concept as their wedding photoshoot. This is the only reference I could found.

Oh, Ahmad Fairus Phototography had done cowboy post wed photoshoot at Port Dickson, if I'm not mistaken.

But, I don't like cowboy concept. I'm just not into it.

Why horse? it is difficult to handle a photoshoot with animal. there's so many risk involved.

The main reason is, ... Mr E & I began to know each other *ehem ehem* via equestrian sport. He was my horse riding instructor back then... until now :)

I learnt how to ride from him. He saw me fell from the horse, bolted, stumbled, barked, etc. That's why he has been veerryy strict with me whenever I ride. he has a pair of eagle eye. even slightest mistake can cause me a longggg ceramah (with high pitching voice).

He is my coach cum boyf. up sikit la pangkat dia sekarang. hahaha.

*drum rolls please* ~wave~

lols!


♥ u


I love this candid shot. Taken by my sis, Wanda.

He gonna kill me for uploading this photo.
sorry yang, I will treat u jambu pakcu dua ringget with asam lebih after this. ok bye.


Cassino jumping gracefully during warm up before competing for National Horse Show, Sept 2011.


that's all. bye readers.

Lana

0 comments: