Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ups and Downs


hi.

three weeks ago, my boyf fell from the horse when he was training for showjumping. competition is around the corner btw. what I want to emphasize is, he is a professional rider, so he knows how to avoid those accident. So when I said he fell from the horse, it means it's worry-able situation. Alhamdulillah no serious injury involved. Just scratches, bruises & swollen shoulder.


something like this on first fall


two weeks ago, my boyf fell from the horse again. This time lagi teruk from previous. he fell, then the horse fell on his body. Luckily he fell at the pool of mud, not on the hard ground. he almost suffocate because the horse fell right on his upper body, urm, including entire face. then, his friends quickly pull the rein so that the horse will stand and my boyf can easily moved. the result of that accident... sprained ankles, more scratches, bruises and cuts :(


2nd fall. something like this.

this week, he is safe and sounded. but, I'm the one who suddenly sakit pinggang. it has been 3 days now. i ate the medication, put hot ointment, put warmer at the back of my waist and even asked for injection to relieves the pain. doctor said it because of the torn muscle/muscle strain. Urm.. I tak buat pun apa-apa exercise when thing happened. I just sit, sit, sit while sewing + DIY-ing bunga pahar.


long sigh~

Bad things happened to us lately. from every aspects.
financial, physical, emotion, environment, family, friends, career and whatnot.

Bye. I'm happy. Don't you worry.

soon-to-be. insyaAllah.

all pictures are courtesy from google.

♥ Lana ♥

2 comments:

Anis aka Mama Mila said...

jgn stress2 lana...insyaAllah, things gonna be okay :)

Lana Hamdan said...

tq dear. i'm really hope it would be okay :)