Monday, February 13, 2012

MUA, shoes, baju nikah & bunga pahar


hi.

as i mentioned in the previous post, my nikah date has changed from 31 may 2012 to 2 june 2012 which going to be the same day with my reception.

i have informed all the vendors.

official photographer - checked.
official videographer - ok, takde hal.
emcee - line clear.
hall & caterer - no problem.
MUA nikah
.
.
.
.

not available on 2nd June!!



MUA

MUA is my major concern. OMG.

then, Kak Laila Rohani called me (after I sms-ed her.. baik gila kan?), she gave me her friend's number, Kak Norhaien. She is also MUA for TV3 & she is Kak Laila's senior.

I called Kak Ain directly as soon as I got her number She said she is available on 2nd june!

Her rate is 500 per session. For me, it is consider affordable for a senior MUA who is responsible for many faces in TV3 tv show. Be it Wanita Hari ini, MHI, Nona, Remaja, Muzik Muzik, etc.

I cakap I nak hire dia untuk nikah. sebab resepsi dah ada. i nikah 9 pagi, dalam pukul 12 baru dia mekap. then pukul 1.14 zuhur, I nak solat, 1.45 ketibaan dekat dewan.

tapi according to kak Laila, tak sempat nak buat macam tu. biasanya, kalau ketibaan pukul 12, pukul 9 dah mekap, then kalau sanding pukul 5, pukul 2.30 dah makeup. gulp.

then I discussed with mom, she said better buat ketibaan awal. dalam pukul 1.30. then habis je reception pukul 4, i boleh shoot balik hotel untuk kejar zohor.

"Islam tu mudah & tak menyusahkan. makeup tu simple & bende kecik yang remeh je. nanti kita arrange la macam mana. don't worry"

Mom suggest, Kak ain will do my face for nikah, then touch up for reception. Her rate for 1 makeup + touch up is RM700 + FOC groom's touch up for nikah & reception. greatt!!

Then, I pun apa lagi. grab this opportunity! No deposit needed. She lives nearby by wedding hall! What a coincidence!

She told me to email types of make up that I like & email gambar muka i yang gelap ni. dalam bulan 5 i akan jumpa dia lagi, bawa baju, bincang mekap macam mana i nak, colour palette apa, concept apa, contact lense colour apa, etc.


Wedding Shoes


I custom made my wedding shoes (for nikah & bertandang) with Absolutely Gorgeous by Amy. (Link)

I copied 100% design like the above picture. But mine is off white in colour. The shoes will be ready to collect by end on March. yea!

The story is, I set an appointment with Amy several times, tapi asyik tak jadi je last minit. at lastt, I went to Amy's house.

Frankly to say, I am definitely NOT a heel wearer. I like to see people with heels. It looks sexaayy. But I can't stand the pain. 3 inch heels can cause me sore, cuts, melecet, fatigue, macam-macam la. kalau boleh nak pergi kerja, nak pakai japanese sandal (selipar jepun) je tau.

But, when the first time I wear Amy's sample shoes. I am beyond speechless. So comfortable!! Even clarks, hush pups, nine west, stuart weitzman, pun tak seselesa macam kasut ni.

I tried 5 inch heels with 2.5 inch platform. too high right? it was my first time pakai kasut setinggi tu. the leather lining, the cushioning, soft padding is just perfect! lembut sangat dalam kasut tu.

In my opinion, design kasut dah tak penting langsung, kalau dalam dia sendiri tak selesa. betul tak? Amy took the measurement of my feet, I choose the design (as above), paid deposit, went back home happily.

I just realized that my left foot is slightly smaller compared to my right foot with 0.2 cm. hehe. :)


Baju nikah

rasa nak buat balik kain baju nikah. the outcome is not as expected to be. *mode tensi*

I received my nikah veil. hihi. it was ok je la for me. bolehla. made from chiffon silk, in blue pastel colour, D shape, plain with simple beadwork around the hem, length macam 'fingertip'.

Bunga Pahar

To make it really special (orang akan simpan buat kenangan), my bunga pahar is DIY by me :D

sekarang baru buat 60 bunga pahar. gigih uols. hahaha. 1 bunga tu 2-3 jam baru boleh siap. penat gilaaa. nasib baik mum, wanda tolong. It was mum's idea. no wonder she helps. pfftt.. -_-

i put wajik instead of egg. wajik is terengganu's special dessert. Click link for more info (Link).

ok that's all for now.

Hugs & kisses,
♥ Lana ♥


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi lana,

nnt share ye pengalaman dgn kak ain tu.. sy pon nak book kak laila tp dah penuh, so die bg no kak ain tu, n i booked her.. cuak jugak sbb xtau camne hasil make up kak ain tu..

would love to hear ur review soon :)
nway congrats on ur big day dear!

my email: nurulha218@gmail.com