Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Morning people

*as I write this blog on 8 a.m*

who cares if its morning/ afternoon/ evening/ night? :p

Quick update. Just receive second draft from my wedding card vendor. there's some spelling error and amendments.. so, re-edit. below are the teaser of my card.



nice or not?

I'm in bridezilla mood. PLEASE say it look niceee.. hahaha..

actually, it's my mum choice since this card represent me since I love numbers & mathematics. I can't make a choice. there's so many design, concept, types of paper, etc. It will be printed on 270/280 g art card.

I proceed with mum's request like an obedient daughter. I prefer hard cover card instead, which cost me RM4 and above. membazir. itu amalan syaitan. boo.

this is what i've been up lately. hihi. DIY fabric flowers. Decide to use it on my hantaran tray. I'm not sure how the final look of my hantaran tray will look like. I have done 20 big-sized fabric flowers (not all in the pictures la -_- ). congrats lana. hihi.


For 9 trays, I need
  • 27 big sized fabric flowers
  • 18 medium sized fabric flowers
  • 27 small sized fabric flowers
woahhh!! *faint*

I tengah buat photobooth props & props untuk main table juga. tapi nak sambung lepas setelkan fabric flower ni dulu. photobooth paper flower pun tak buat lagi. so far orang sewa backdrop paper flower is around 600-1k.

i rasa mahal sebab i bukan guna untuk pelamin ke apa. i nak buat photobooth je kot. supplement je. padahal rasanya view tasik kat dewan tu lagi cantik menawan da bom dari photobooth bunga kertas tak hidup kau buat tu lana oiiii. lol.

ok bye.

♥ Lana ♥

0 comments: