Monday, March 5, 2012

Wedding Tentatives


hi readers.

below is the tentative for my wedding day. scroll down, jangan malas. since my solemnization & reception will be on the same day, time arrangement is very very important. I hope everyone will be punctual & responsible with their duties. Please pray for me so that everything goes smoothly and less flaws.

My emcee said i am beyond excited. erkkk..



he said "we know our job. trust us. we are expert. we've been dealing with emcee works for 5-6 years (as part time). we managed to handle event in various languages; mandarin, english, arabic & bahasa malaysia" *triple wows!*

but this over-excited bride doesn't believe the concept of accountability. she worries too much. she wants to do everything by her own. she did some researched, googled, brain-stormed, to create her own wedding tentative & script for emcee. the emcee so lucky to have me as their client. hahaha. why not r?


Solemnization Tentatives

8.00 a.m - Event preparation
8.45 a.m - Arrival of groom & groom's family
9.00 a.m - Arrival of Kadi/Jurunikah
9.15 a.m - Solemnization
9.45 a.m - Doa Recital
10.00 a.m - Gloves ring , delivery of dowry (mas kahwin) to bride
10.15 a.m - Posted session with the parents and family members of both bride and groom
10.20 a.m - Hantaran tray exchange session
10.25 a.m - Photo session
10.45 a.m - Jamuan ringan
11.15 a.m - End - going to hotel room to get ready for reception


Reception Tentatives

11.15 a.m - Event preparation
12.00 p.m - Guest arrival
1.30 p.m - Arrival of bride and groom *cough cough*
1.40 p.m - Opening ceremony
1.45 p.m - Doa recital
1.55 p.m - Upacara bersalaman & pre-photo session
2.15 p.m - Makan beradap
2.25 p.m - Montage & couple story (while on makan beradap)
2.35 p.m - Cake cutting ceremony
2.50 p.m - Closing Remarks : Mingling with guests & photo session
4.00 p.m - End - back to hotel room, get ready for outdoor post wedding photo session


voila! i hope it can helps you plan your wedding day. do tell me for extra suggestions. i need more opinions. this tentative I've obtained from various sources, my own observations, friend's past experiences, friends of friend's tips & stories, blogger tips etc. I did many research, I tell ya. hahaha.

I neverrr plan nor coordinate any wedding before, this will be my first trial..
lets pray for the best outcome.


. Hugs . Hugs . Hugs .
♥ Lana ♥

0 comments: