Tuesday, February 21, 2012

foods, cook and cooking stuffs.

hi readers.

Frankly to say, I'm not good at cook. in other words. I'm fail with anything related to cook.

I'm kinda impatience to slice & cut the onion, waiting the cooking oil to be hot, waiting the cooking mixture to boil, yadda yadda yadda.

That's why my mom & Mr. E have an uneasy feeling whenever I'm at kitchen. My bf is great at cook! he was once work as a chef back then. I cook very very slow. I spend more time cleaning all the cooking utensils instead of cooking. pffttt.. -_-

I am not a food lover. that's why I don't have any passion towards cooking nor eating something nice. I'm just, ok food, i eat u, bye.

My mum never taught me how to cook. I only help. proud to say that I'm a good cooking helper. *over*

I still remember when I was 17 after completing my SPM , I stayed (in other words, merempat :p) at my bff's house for several days. the conversation is something like this:

Her : I'm hungry. lets cook something to eat. like nasi goreng ke. (at this time none of us got driving license yet. cannot drive to buy foods)

Me : you know how to cook?

Her : No. But I know how to make simple & cincai nasi goreng. even my younger brother used to cook cincai nasi goreng if he is hungry lewat-lewat malam macam ni.

Me : (blank). i don't have any idea to make nasi goreng. urm, how to start ?

this is a-real-berani-mati confession. never mind. they are my bffs. they will keep my secret by hook or by crook. hahaha.

another situation recently :

Mr E : what are you doing?

Me : Don't you see? I'm peeling and slicing this mango for us to eat.

Mr E : Let me do it. you ruin the mango. I'm not confident looking at you holding knife like that.

Me : What's wrong?

Mr E : from the way you hold the knife, I can say that the possibility to cut and slice your finger is high.

Me : (blank) *hand the knife to him*

don't be like me. I'm still improving my skills before I get married. please pray for me that no injury, damage or serious disruption will involved :)

Bye! have a great day!

hugs & kisses,
♥ Lana ♥

0 comments: